Sunday, May 1

Here We Go Again

Once more, dear friends...

I am once again falling into infatuation with a girlie band.
My friends are not surprised.

Last weekend I came across them when I refined a you tube search gradually down into 'Japanese girl rock band', I came up with about half a dozen that I quite liked, as in their music was good, we are not talking about their looks at this point. But one kind of grew on me during the week, and yesterday I checked out their fan sites, official websites, downloaded a few albums, ordered a few albums on eBay, and stripped off mp3s from the videos that I downloaded both then and last weekend. And then spent the rest of the evening watching and re-watching their clips and interviews, and then retired to bed to listen to the mp3s.

Good music, cute girls, spunky image. What more could I ask for?

No comments: