Friday, November 14

Late one night, whilst working on my plans for world conquest...

I shouldn't be here.
As in, blogging now. It is after midnight and I should be in my bed asleep. But the Indians in the next flat are a bit too loud again...

So as I was lying there my mind drifting after doing a couple of sudukos on my phone I thought of something amiss, see addendum one for previous post, and whilst I was at it I did addendum two as well...

Then I noticed that this previous blog was dated Tuesday and today (well, more accurately yesterday) is (was) Thursday (the holy day of the creator of my race). Which is to say, I didn't tell you (you, as in 'the non-existent readers that I do not have') that I put my PEP application in on Tuesday and should therefore know the result in two weeks (closer to one and a half now).

I haven't heard back from the agency about the contract she called about, so tomorrow I might call her to follow up.

It is close to 1am now, the neighbours have quietened down. They're not as bad as they were week before last, I think one of the other neighbours might have complained about them, anyhow, they seem to keep it down after one-ish. Be nice if they kept it down after ten-ish though.

[Addendum - no, there they go again, arguing rather loudly, in English mind you.]

No comments: