Saturday, May 23

Analytics

Okay, I am just popping in here 'cos I have just checked my google analytics.

Visitors up by a third, nearly all from Singers (no surprise I guess).
The SGers spent an average of just over five minutes on my blog site, which awes me - am I that interesting to read? Most of the non-SGers spent zero time, what does that mean? Click in, see that it is not written in Turkish, click out?

Here's the really wow thing; less than half of the Singers were new visitors. Can you believe that most of them return? (I ask because I can't.) And get this, 40% of them read beyond the first page, actually dug into the past posts.

This is so WOW!!!

If I can magnify this one thousand fold then I will be more popular than Xiaxue(!) and can earn my living blogging. I can dig that, at least you will know that I would blog EVERY DAY!!!! And not leave it blank for nearly TWO WEEKS!!! And that I usually write about three pages (in MS Word, font size 12 - that's where I spell check it since IE doesn't spell check, Firefox does, but I've gone off it for a while). Also I promise that I would live a much more interesting life than now, so you would have something better to read about, my life now is only good for wrapping chips in (sad face).

I can't turn into a pretty girl and cam-whore though.

No comments: