Tuesday, September 9

No Need for a Title

Nothing much to say.
I don't feel like ranting, and nothing much has happened.
I have spent the day moving packed cartons out to the garage, where they are close to the shipping container so they are quick and easy to get in after Radar and I move the furniture in. This also clears out the house itself and will let Radar have a proper bedroom to sleep in (with a blow-up mattress - they are really thick, when inflated and lying on the floor they come up to my knee!).
Tomorrow is the court case where the bank and the owner fight it out to see who gets the property, and thereby I get to see whether I have two weeks or four weeks to complete moving out. Afterwards I am having lunch with a lovely lady from Oracle.
So most of the day will be spent in non-emigration oriented activities.

No comments: