Sunday, April 19

Enlightenment

I have learnt something.

If you put your fist into the screen of your $3,000 laptop it goes funny and doesn't work anymore.

Fortunately I have this $2,000 laptop as backup; but the screen resolution, cpu, and graphics aren't as good, so it isn't as good for games. Okay for working though.

Why?

Partly 'cos it was after 7, as in pm, and I hadn't eaten all day.
Partly 'cos too many things had gone wrong in both IE and Firefox and my patience had worn out.

Now I am going to have to spend a heap to get the fucker fixed.
Pooh!
Total Pooh!

Now I am going to go for a walk along the beach park, after 9 now.
Have eaten a bowl of cereal, am typing too fast for this piece of shit to keep up with, it keeps thinking that I have hit key combos and want some system crap opened.

Oh well.
It is all perhaps part of (oh, dear, just smashed $100 gaming mouse into wall) my getting so stressed, worried about what is, or rather what the fuck is NOT, happening to me (and my life).

Wanted to go to one or two temples tomorrow.
Discover something about Chinese culture, religion, philosophy.
Start building some networks.

Now will have to go to Funan to take laptop to Asus.

It is one of those days where I would kill if I could.
Preferably a god if I could get my hands around one's throat!

No comments: