Tuesday, April 7

Somewhere

Not here, not there.

I must be in some kind of in-between point. Too old, yet not old enough.

I have just been perusing groups, as in discussion groups, on Adult Friend Finder; white guy / Asian girl, young girls for older men, so on. Firstly most of the women in most of the young femmes / old guys groups were near or post menopausal age, and weirdly those girls that were young, when I check their profiles, don't like my age. When I got into some girls for guys over 50 group there were some drop dead gorgeous babes - but they only wanted guys OLDER than me! So most young femmes younger than 40 think I am too old, but for some I am not old enough. There are sweet FA that think I am just right.

(Can you explain to me why there are so many Asian guys in the group called White guys Asian girls? Let alone why most women in a group called younger women for older guys are in fact older women themselves.)

(This dead dead dead hot babe in Dubai, total honey, 'Caucasian' not that there were any face shots to show her eyes. Married, huh? would you even let her outside she is so beautiful? let alone to play with other guys! Takes all kinds I guess.)

This young girl, American, dark eyes, winked me. Normally I ignore; write to me if you want my attention, but she was cute (very girly expression on her face), so I write back and say hello. Then I notice that she blogs, so I read a bit, she complains that no one likes her but some guy was saying 'what's your issue? I say hello and you ignore me yet you say no one is being friendly' - guess what? she (who winked me) never responded to my 'mail. Go figure.

So, I have mostly found AFF to be head games. But since the account runs out in a couple of weeks I thought I'd get more experimental with it.

Oh, my Russian girl has moved our comm to private email, and sent me a couple more pics (nothing explicit). Still, I am wondering if the sixth letter will be the "I have fallen in love with you!" and the next one asks for two thousand dollars so she can fly to be with me as I have come to expect from Russian contacts outside of good agencies. And even in good agencies most of the girls just want to be taken out to dinners that would cost them a months salary - I know; been there, done that.


I have been again seriously considering that I will now probably be heading back to Oz sooner or later. My bid to build a life in Singers seems to have failed the start point. I am so sad. Seriously! This makes me really unhappy.


On to the subject of blood-suckers.
But firstly a little side note; strange, maybe funny, or just stupid? that Singapore (as in the government) is so hot on mosquito control and yet the HDBs that house 85% of the population are built without insect screens on the windows. Again, go figure.

I may have mentioned a post or two ago that I had been bitten, or rather feasted upon, by something. Initially I thought mozzies, but then the bites got too itchy, with a sharpness to them that was more like flea bites. I thought that maybe when walking the beach at night I had rested at some bench where some flea-bitten feral moggie had lay and thus collected some. No, I sprayed the place out with mozzie spray, that usually kills fleas, but I kept getting bitten. So I pulled my bed apart, all of the sheets off, all of the cases off pillows, the covers off quilts, and shook each vigorously (notice 'vigour' versus 'vigorously'?). Result? Bugs!

As in bed bugs, or something like that. Much smaller than the kind you get in Western countries. Squished three of them. So then I put all the manchester in the washer and have sprayed room and mattress with surface spray.

So, my theory now is that this bench upon which I sat to gaze at the sea was slept upon by some itinerant who put his bag where I put my feet. This is how they move, they travel in back packs and bags put next to beds, then some stay in the bed and some return to the bag. So next person that uses this bed and puts his bag next to it will not only get fed upon during the night, but will also take some with him. Also, the reason that they are in the bed is because cheap hostels don't change the sheets, they just remake the bed.

So yeah, this guy had long enough before the police moved him on to make the beach park unsafe for the rest of us.

Kind of makes me think twice about going back. Brings home that Singapore is not that clean a place, sure, lots of places look clean, but East Coast Park is meant to be clean, instead it is infested with parasites care of the local hobos.

Yech

Now I am paranoid; keep thinking every twich is a bug crawling on me and every itch a new bite.


Got to see my noisy neighbour today. I was expecting a Chinese woman, since I was expecting it to be the owner of the chemist downstairs. Instead it was a Muslim woman, Malay. So my noisy neighbour on one side is a Malay Muslim and my noisy neighbours on the other side are Malay Muslims. So much is clear now.

I didn't speak to her. What was I going to say? "Excuse me, are you the bitch that keeps me awake until 3 every morning?" I wasn't exactly in the mood for it. Maybe sometime when I am totally ropable.


So you see, all in all, not a happy few days.

No comments: